Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mosiah 4:30

But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts and your words, and your deeds and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not.

This has ALWAYS been one of my favorite scriptures. I love King Benjamin's address to his people. He has a lot of great stuff to say, but I really like this one. I like that we need to watch what we think - that is the first step. If we think nice things then we will do and say nice things. I know that is sometimes easier said than done, but if we can remember this scripture then we will be able to apply it to our lives :)

1 comment:

KATIE said...

Hey Erin,
I totally love this verse because it makes it known to everyone that you need to pay attention to what you think and say because it may keep you from entering into the kingdom of God.