Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mosiah 18:21

And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another.

I love this chapter - Alma the Elder was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! In this chapter he baptised about 200 people who heard him preach and believed in what he said and wanted to be baptised. How intense is that?!? Anyway - I like this verse especially because this is how we as members of the church (and as humans in general) should treat each other. There should be no contention and we should have our hearts knit together in unity and L-O-V-E each other! I love you my BEEHIVES! You girls are the greatest!!!

1 comment:

Amisyn said...

DEAR ERIN HOY (SISTER HOY),

THAT IS SO TRUE, WE SHOULDN'T BE HATING ON THE OTHER PEOPLESSSS WE SHOULD TRY TO LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN THEM, BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DIFFRENT IN THERE OWN WAYS. I'LL HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT BEFORE I GO JUDGING PEOPLE. I'LL MAKE SURE NIYA READS THAT ONE...