Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jacob 4:6

"Wherefore, we search the prophets, and we have many revelations and the spirit of prophecy; and having all these witnesses we obtain a hope, and our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can command in the name of Jesus and the very trees obey us, or the mountains, or the waves of the sea."


I was looking back at some of the things I had highlighted in my Book of Mormon, and I came across this verse not knowing if it was me or my aunt(who gave me my scriptures)was the one who highlighted it. But it looked pretty good to me and so I read it and thought about it and I thought how true this verse is...I mean if we really do just listen to the prophet, we do obtain a hope and have unshaken faith and have so much power to do what is right and I just love it!

XOXO,Nora B.

3 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

Well put Nora!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! It's so simple isn't it - Listen to Prophet = Hope, Faith and Power to do what is right! Very cool!

Remember to comment :)

KATIE said...

Hey Nora McKonckie!!!!! I am so glad that you blogged and i love this verse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amisyn said...

HEY NORA BAILEY!!!!

THAT IS SUCH A GREAT SCRIPTURE, THANKS FOR PUTTING IT ON THE BLOG!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU!!