Monday, January 11, 2010

Alma 22:16

16. but Aaron said unto him: if thou desirest this thing, if thou wilt bow down before god, yea, if thou wilt repent of all thy sins, and call on his name in faith, believing that ye shall recieve, then shalt thou recieve the hope which thou desirest.
This one struck me pretty hard when I read it! I miss you all very much and I love you guys so much!!! i cannot believe what is happening to the ward, I hope that you guys all end up in the same ward, for when I visit over the summer, because I am for about a month to a month and a half!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

KATIE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! I"m exctied about the changes, but I'm sure we'll lose some of the girls and that makes me sad! But I seriously CANNOT WAIT for you to come and visit!!!!